2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Comikrew May Preview

May will be a really really slow month for Comikrew as I had to go outstation, preparing for my Eid event and finally setting up merchandise shop (official announcement coming soon). Hit the jump to find out what's coming in May.

To start off, I already kicks off May with my review of Guardian of the Galaxy Vol. 2. That might be the only review that I will be doing for this month. However, I will be doing reviewstravaganza for Teen Titans : The Judas Contract and possible Gantz:0 (I'm still trying to get my hand on it).

In term of comic release, I'll be doing a back to back release of Chronicle before going into two-months hiatus for Eid Special.

Chronicle #55 (May 16th, 2017)
  • Nia Azmir recounts her last meeting with Dante.
  • Can Danzo get Nia to find Dante for him despite her belief ?
  • The Central Military finally into the picture as another spy is reveal within the NEST organization
Chronicle #56 (May 23rd, 2017)
  • After a steamy moment, the objective of Pirate Brotherhood is finally revealed. 
  • The Central is organizing a mission to save Nia Azmir and stopping the Brotherhood, with a twist.
  • Zen attempts to ask for answer, and Pat's explanation was shocking moment for her.
  • Chronicle is going into hiatus for two months and will return in August.
As I mentioned earlier, I will be outstation this month and there will be possible no post for next week, so make sure to return back in time for the release new chapter of Chronicle.

What do you think of the preview ? Which one that you excited the most ? Sound off your thought in the comment section. Stay tuned for more movie reviews and updates by following and liking Comikrew Studio right here and on Facebook. Don't forget to subscribe my comic on Tapastic and finally follow and hit me up on Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog