2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Skuad Satria #15 is now available at Mat Komik

I almost afraid that this never got out in time because Malaysia Online Comic Challenge is kicking off at Mat Komik right now. However, it was release and get ready to know the origin of Hackerdroid after the jump.


http://www.matkomik.com/2015/11/skuad-satria-15-permulaan-kisah-dua.html
Click the image to read more
  • The origin of Hackerdroid starts here.
  • N-Vek's database is being hacked, and Jimmy knows who's responsible for it.
  • A program that will revolutionize the hacking world but at what cost ?



What do you think of this issue ? Sound off your thought in the comment section and kindly rate and share the comic if you enjoy it. As announced last week, there'll be no release next week as I'm going out of town. I'll probably be review Mockingjay part 2 the week I reach back Malaysia, so stay tuned for that. Like Comikrew on Facebook and subscribe on Tapastic, also follow me on Twitter. Finally keep following me right here at Comikrew Studio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog