2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Haze,I'm in Love is now available at Tapastic

As promised, 'Haze,I'm in Love is now available to read at Tapastic. Hit the jump to read this love story inspired by the horrible-horrible haze happening in Malaysia last September.
Click the thumbnail below to read the comic
  • Not everything bad comes out from the haze.
  • Amran's trip to work become the moment he falls in love.
  • However, will he get the chances to know the girl behind the face mask ?

So what do you think of  'Haze,I'm in love' ? Be sure to sound off your thought in the comment section and kindly like and share the comic if you enjoy it. Be sure to like Comikrew Studio on Facebook, subscribe to me at Tapastic, and follow me on Twitter to keep with the latest activities and news. Finally keep following me here at Comikrew Studio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog