2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Chronicle #27 (Intermission part 5) is now available at Tapastic

Chronicle returns with the next chapter of the intermission as Nia Azmir prepares to face off The Desert Pirate alone. More of that after the jump.


  • The enemy of my enemy is my ally
  • Nia decided to face off The Desert Pirate alone
  • However, Dante will not allow that to happen.


So what do you think of the chapter ? Sound off your thought in the comment section. Be sure to like and share it if you enjoy the comic. Also, the voting for Malaysia Online Comic Challenge Most Popular Comic is still continues until 5th December. So be sure to vote my comic; Bukan Penamat as you see worth. You can do it by clicking right here. Be sure to like Comikrew Studio on Facebook, subscribe to my comic on Tapastic and follow me on Twitter. Finally, be sure to follow my activities right here at Comikrew Studio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog