2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Skuad Satria #16 is now available at Mat Komik

Skuad Satria returns with its final three issue as Jimmy taking a quick crash course on how to become Hackerdroid. Hit the jump to see Jimmy trying to get to use to this new unknown tech.


http://www.matkomik.com/2015/12/skuad-satria-16-hackerdroid-101.html?page=1
Click the image to read more
  • Skuad Satria moving towards the end with its final three issues.
  • In order to save Dannie, Jimmy is forced to accept Azizi's offer.
  • However, can Dannie still be saved ?


Skuad Satria will having a three back to back issues starting from this week, so be sure to check out every week as it reaching its finale. Also, today the result for Malaysia Online Comic Challenge will be officially announced, so whatever the result is I would like to thanks to everyone that has vote and support my submission; Bukan Penamat. Hope you enjoy the comic as much as I wished you would. Don't forget to like Comikrew on Facebook, subscribe to my comic on Tapastic, and follow me on Twitter. Finally keep following my latest activities right here on Comikrew Studio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog