2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Skuad Satria #18 (final issue) is now available at Mat Komik

The wait finally over !! The final issue of Skuad Satria is here !! Hit the jump as the story of Malaysia's Superhero concludes and the end of my superhero project (for now)


http://www.matkomik.com/2016/01/skuad-satria-18-epilog-adiwira-malaysia.html
Click the image to read more
  • Skuad Satria's final issue
  • A special epilogue for Skuad Satria as the team assembles for the last time
  • The city is attacked by a rock monster, and it's up to the Skuad Satria to stop them.
  • Get on board on a new twist of a Malay famous folklore.
 




What do you think of this final issue ? Sound off your thought in the comment section. I'll be resting from Mat Komik for a while until I got some new comic to produce. Follow and like Comikrew Studio right here and Facebook. Don't forget to subscribe to my comic on Tapastic and finally follow and hit it me up on Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog