2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Comikrew 10 Most Anticipated movies of 2016

There is chocked full of movie coming out this year and especially for a comic book movie fans, it is a great year to be alive.However with so many movie coming up, there has to be some that you are excited to see more that others and so here are Comikrew's 10 most anticipated movies of 2016


Before I start, do aware that this list did not follow any order. It is just 10 movies that I am excited to watch this year. Also as some might realize, while I am excited for a movie, it did not necessarily means I end up watch it (last year was Pitch Perfect 2, haven't got around to watch it yet). Also, it seems like I might not have enough movie to list as well. Another thing, those marked with asterisk (this sign '*") is US release dates, so stay tuned for the official Malaysia release date.Now we got pass that lets get into it.

10- Bourne 5 (July 29, 2016*)
Well, this ultimately skip my attention until the first set photo was shown. I am sort of fan for the first three Bourne (I skip the fourth one) , while the plot is unknown, I'm always ready for some quick throat smashing action and also Julia Stiles.

9-  Doctor Strange (November 4, 2016*)

After the mess in Ultron and the letdown in Antman, I become more cautious on Marvel movie. Civil War trailer didn't really impress me yet, hence the reason why Doctor Strange is this low. Hopefully the trailer will change my opinion and I think this one will actually really depend of how Civil War will performs

8- Star Trek Beyond (July 22, 2016*)


The first trailer of Star Trek Beyond a mixed reaction. First off, it doesn't feel any of Abram's cool look from the previous two and it didn't grab much of my attention like Into Darkness. However, I am excited if Beyond will capped off this series (I seriously thought Picard will replace Kirk at the end of Into Darkness)

7- Ninja Turtle : Out of the Shadow (August 8, 2014*)


So the reason why I am excited for this movie (other than I am actually running out of movie) is how insane it looks. While it become the next transformers (as in becoming increasingly bad) ? Who knows but I enjoy the first one, and this one seemingly fixing several thing in particular Shredder and the Foot Ninja(I only want to see a lovehate relationship between Leo and Karai).

6- Digimon Adventure Tri (throughout the year)


As usual, I always have a wild card regarding the movie I excited the most. This time it is the rest of 5 movie for Digimon Adventure Tri. Based on the first one, I really enjoy it (nostalgia did help as well), and excited to see where it will go especially the second tease that Joe and Mimi finally will get into action.

5- Deadpool (February 4, 2016)
 So this is a movie that every time it releases a trailer, it keeps getting my attention more and more. Ryan Reynold looks like he enjoying in the movie. The costume is super accurate and finally they did the white eyes !! The recent trailer also show X-Men in action, also R-rated comic book movie that actually looks good.

4- Captain America : Civil War (May 5, 2016)


Despite what I said earlier, I am still excited for Civil War. My only worry is that it becomes another Avengers movie especially with how crowded the cast (Age of Ultron proves they do not do good in crowded cast) . However, a lot of thing can still make you excited especially with the expected appearances of Spiderman (lets hope they will not spoil that).

3- X-Men:Apocalypse (May 26 ,2016)


Now the very first trailer of X-Men: Apocalypse grabs my attention immediately. Bald Professor X, Mohawk Storm, super accurate Psylocke, Jubilee and Archangel, all points to good things. Oscar Isaac was killing it in Star Wars so I hope he'll do the same in Apocalypse. At the same time, I really want to see a full fledged Beast.

2- Suicide Squad (August 5, 2016*)

I wasn't that impress when the first photo of Suicide Squad was released, but that trailer changes my opinion immediately. It looks really gritty and while from different director, it has the same thematic look with Batman v Superman. Not convince with Will Smith but super excited for Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn and Jared Leto's Joker.

1- Batman V Superman : Dawn of Justice (March 24, 2016)


Say what you want with the recently released trailer, but there is no way you are not excited with this movie. The suits look super accurate, it looks more mature and is beautifully shot. I have some worries from the recently released trailer but this is a movie that for sure, I'm not gonna miss.

So what do you think of my choices ? I just realized that while there is a lot of comic book movie, there is not much of other movie that excites me much unlike last year. Anyway, tell me what movies that you are anticipated the most in the comment section. Be sure to follow and like Comikrew Studio right here and on Facebook. Also, subscribe to my comic at Tapastic and finally follow and hit me up on Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog