2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Love Marathon #3 : When Anger Meets Love part 1 is now available at Tapastic

The next title of Love Marathon is now available at Tapastic. Hit the jump to read the return of one of my favorite character from SMAP, Asnida Taufik and also one of my favorite character from National Crisis, Dr. Latiffa.


  • Feettri returns to the world of SMAP with its favorite character Asnida Taufik
  • When Hikmal lost control of himself, Ida is at wits end to help her beloved boyfriend
  • However, the help that she got was not really the one she want to 
  • Also, Dr. Latiffa.

What do you think of the first part of the story ? The second and last title for Love Marathon will be released on a very special day; 29th February. Stay tuned for more update of my comic and latest activity by following and like Comikrew Studio right here and on Facebook. Be sure to subscribe to my comic at Tapastic and finally follow and hit me up on Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog