2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Secret of the Batu Belah is now available at Tapastic

Comikrew Love Story is finally back !! As to kicking off 2017, I thought what better than another take of Malay folklore. Hit the jump to check out my previously submission for DonK, Secret of the Batu Belah.


  • Return to Comikrew Love Story with another take of Malaysia infamous folklore.
  • What mystery hidden in the cursed rock that took so many life.
  • An archaeologist tries to uncover the secret behind it.
  • Unknown to her, she's about to become its next victim.

What do you think of the story ? Are you interested to read more of my take of Malay Folklore ? Sound off your thought in the comment section. Chronicle will returns later this month, so stay tuned as I do some recap for Chronicle later this week. To stay to up to date, be sure to follow and like Comikrew Studio right here and on Facebook. Don't forget to subscribe to my comic at Tapastic and finally follow and hit me up on Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog