2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Ratna's Reunion is now available at Tapas


 Comikrew kicks off January with the released of Ratna's Reunion, a comic that's been delayed for quite some time. Hit the jump to check out the sequel of last year Lady from the Caravan Alley. 



The long awaited sequel of The Lady from Caravan Alley is finally here!! 
When a relative of Ratna from Earth comes to find her, a journey across space begins for a long time reunion. 
But the journey won't be as easy as everyone thought. 
Learn what happened to Ratna after she left Sanctuary Square.



Brought to you by Tapas

What do you think of the one-shot ? Don't forget to share it if you enjoy it and share your thought in the comment section. If you enjoy my work, please support me on my ko-fi shop so I can produce a lot more of this. Keep up with my work by subscribing my comic on Tapas or follow me on Facebook, Instagram as well as X.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog