2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Syawal Special : Musafir of Eid is now available on Tapastic

Shifting gears from Ramadhan to Syawal, the third Eid/Ramadhan event one-shot is now available to read on Tapastic. Hit the jump as I try to imagine what it is like celebrating Eid in space.

  • The Musafir XI mission is returning home after their long mission.
  • However, the team receive a bad news crushing their hope to celebrate Eid on earth.
  • What will the captain do to bring back happiness within her team ?

What do you think of Musafir of Eid ? Sound off your thought in the comment section. The final one-shot will be released next Thursday after the Eid celebration, so be sure to come back and read it. To keep up to date, be sure to follow and like Comikrew Studio right here and on Facebook. Don't forget to subscribe to my comic on Tapastic and finally follow and hit me up on Twitter.
p/s:- Not forgetting, Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone. Forgive me for all the misdeed done throughout this year and last year and thank you so much for keep supporting me. I'm wishing you a blessed celebration with your loved one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog