2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Comikrew December preview

The very final chapter of Chronicle : Helios Dragon and the long awaited my CKOM submission is coming this December. But that's not just it, as December proved to be a jam packed month. Hit the jump to see the preview of next month.



First off, some house cleaning. The comic slated for this month Comikrew Love Story will be pushed to January next year and I will not be reviewing Moana due to my schedule is jam packed currently.

Now that we get pass that, we see what do we have in December. First off on the comic side, my CKOM submission will be released in December apparently, as I'm still in the middle of finishing it. Chronicle on the other hand will be just in time to conclude its third arc with the final chapter of Helios Dragon.


CKOM submission : Sarjan Lee (Released date : TBA)

  • Hero comes in many form, in this case in the form of Task Force leader Sargeant Lee.
  • Embark on this leader's mission to stop a hostage situation in Comikrew's very first silent comic.
  • However, there's more than leadership, skill, and perseverance to this hero that we ever thought.



Chronicle #46 (Released date : December 22,2016)

  • End this year with the very final chapter of Helios Dragon.
  • The battle between Central Task Force and Pirate Brotherhood ended in the very devastating way, at least for Pat Allenbach
  • Helios Dragon faces Amir Al-Khain for this first time with the a very shocking revelation.
  • You never guess who ends up on the Paramount this time.
  • Chronicle will return in the end of January with a new arc; Earth Union !!



On the review side, I got three reviews lined up for December. First of all, I'll be reviewing Death of X next week with full spoiler (this issue comes out this week, so there should be enough time to spoil it). Next, I'll be reviewing Makoto Shinkai's blockbuster hit; Kimi No Nawa in times for its released in Malaysia. Finally, I'll be reviewing Star Wars : Rogue One later in the middle of December. Apparently Civil War II is set to end next month as well, so I guess I gonna have to squeezed that somewhere.


On the editorial posting side, I'll be doing my annual Comic Book A-Z. This one will be tough one as there are tonnes of Comic Book news released this year.I'll be also making a preview of what's coming in 2017, which will be a big year for Comikrew as well.

So, that's it for the preview of next month. Pretty jam packed , eh ? Make sure to check out a new chapter of Chronicle next week and my review (and rant ?) on Death of X. To keep up to date, be sure to follow and like Comikrew Studio right here or on Facebook. Don't forget to subscribe to my comic on Tapastic and finally be sure to follow and hit me up on Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog