2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Comikrew September preview

This September, Chronicle concludes the second part of the Helios Dragon arc and kicking off its final part. September will be a really really slow month as I will be out of time for a while. Hit the jump to find out what to expect next month.


For this month, I can't really tell when I'm gonna release the chapter as I actually be out of town for a while. I might be reviewing a Malay movie this month, and if you are lucky I might be reviewing comic event (if there any).

Chronicle #40 (Date TBA)

  • Witness the event that lead to where Helios Dragon is currently
  • Speaking of that, where are Helios Dragon and Trowa after their confrontation with Helios Military
  • As they are getting desperate to escape, an unexpected help suddenly arrives.


Chronicle #41 (Date TBA)

  • The Hunt for Helios Dragon begins in this chapter
  • Everything looks like fine for Helios Dragon and Trowa until Central Task Force arrives
  • The reunion of Nia Azmir and Trowa.


This is all I can tell for now for September. I'll update for the release date soon and for stay to up to date, be sure to follow and like Comikrew Studio right here and on Facebook. Don't forget to subscribe my comic on Tapastic and finally follow and hit me up on Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog