2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Comikrew August Preview


Chronicle returns and prepare for DC reviewstravaganza as this month I'm back with my regular comic and I review Suicide Squad as well as Batman : The Killing Joke.


Lets kick off thing a bit slowly as Chronicle returns to its regular schedule.Chronicle #38 and #39 are set to be released and will feature the returns of Pirate Brotherhood into the plot.

Chronicle #38

  • The Gathering continues as the Terrorist Task Force returns in this action packed chapter.
  • Three years after the incident, how does it changes the member of the Task Force ?
  • And how will Pat reacts when he receive an unexpected guest ?


Chronicle #39

  • Pat and his team finally dragged into the conflict with an offer from Dominic Zhirkov
  • Has the story behind Helios Dragon finally been revealed ?
  • Also the return of Pirate Brotherhood.


In term of reviews, I'm all set to watch Batman : The Killing Joke this week, so stay tuned for its review sometime later next week. Other than that, I'll be reviewing Suicide Squad early next week. In term of comic, there's still not much event to review as Marvel is in the middle of its Civil War 2 and DC is still knee-deep with Rebirth.

For editorial, I'm set to release a two parter editorial about how affected the comic by the movie franchise of DC and Marvel. I'm not sure when that be release, but stay tuned for that.

In term of behind the scene, I'm working on finishing Chronicle : Helios Dragon before kicking off its next arc as well as a new ongoing short comic. I've just sent my submission for Maple Comic's DonK, so finger crossed I got chosen.

And so that's it for this month. There is probably more of it along the line, so to be always up to date, be sure to follow and like Comikrew Studio right here or on Facebook. Don't forget to subscribe to my comic at Tapastic and finally be sure to follow and hit me up on Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog