Chronicle: Brotherhood Begins A brand new arc exploring Pirate Brotherhood's Origin
Zombi Hutan Pawana I CKOM-eback!!
SMAP XV: Ratna Reunion Read it now at Tapas
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work

The Candle Prince is now available to read at Tapas

 


After a long hiatus, I'm back with a new one-shot. Hit the jump to read a new chapter for Comikrew Love Story; The Candle Prince.



  • The weather is scorching hot, and he appears elegantly with his umbrella. 
  • People looks down at him but, is he as fragile as people think he is?
  • Or is The Candle Prince more than meets the eye?


Brought to you by Tapas

What do you think of the one-shot ? Don't forget to share it if you enjoy it and share your thought in the comment section. If you enjoy my work, please support me on my ko-fi shop so I can produce a lot more of this. Keep up with my work by subscribing my comic on Tapas or follow me on FacebookInstagram as well as on X.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fairy Tail final chapter review