2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Zombi Hutan Pawana is now available at Mat Komik

 

It's back and I'm officially making a CKOM-eback this year!! With the theme of zombie this year, CKOM returns to challenge new and existing talents in comic industry. Hit the jump to check out my submission.

CKOM returns again this year and I finally joining back after missing out on its several time before. Last year, I was so close to join but my submission; Sekolah Kita didn't finish in time. So to finally complete my submission, I was very grateful to given the chance. 

This year, following the zombie theme, I present to you Zombi Hutan Pawana. Without spoiling, the story basically focuses on two bounty hunter; Zachariah Ahad and Richard Teo who are tasked to investigate the appearance of zombie in Hutan Pawana. But is there something more behind the appearance of the undead? Well, that's something you need to read to find out. 

As per last year, you will be able to read the first 5 pages on the website, so I hope those pages are enough to pique your interest. To read the comic, click on the cover page below.

Zombi Kampung Pawana cover

So what do you think of the comic? Interesting? Sound off your thought in the comment section and be sure to like and share the comic if you enjoy it. If you want to see more of my comic, be sure to support me on my Ko-fi shop, as well as on my Tapas pages. Finally, don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram as well as X.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog