2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Comikrew Studio is back with Celoteh 'O

It has been a while but I've been slowly planning a comeback. And as part of that, I've started a podcast; Celoteh 'O. What is it about ? Hit the jump to find out !!


So, I've been in a hiatus for quite a while. In a way, my life is like the former member of Running Man; Kang Gary. I've had a job change, start a family and had to put aside my side hustle; drawing comic and all of this stuff. 

However, I couldn't put away this for long so I've been a sort of comeback lately. Part of that plan is to start a podcast with my partner. Celoteh 'O is a mix language podcast (Malay and English) that talked about the things we've watched, listened to or read. 

At the moment, we have one episode in and planning to release episode weekly but that really depend on the free time that everyone have. Celoteh 'O is currently available at primarily at Podbean as well as Google Podcast, Podcast Addict and other podcast apps. Hopefully, we can have it available in Itunes as well as Spotify soon.

However, if you don't have a podcast apps, you can also listen it at Youtube on my channel or just simply head here and listen it here. If you enjoy it, don't forget to like, subscribe, comment/review and share it to everyone. 


That's it for now. I hope this will be the first step for a full-blown comeback. Chronicle is set to return soon with new episode as well as more one-shot/limited series for Comikrew Love Story. What do you think about the podcast ? Don't forget to give you thought at here or anywhere you listen your podcast at. 

Don't forget to like Comikrew Studio at Facebook, and follow me at Twitter. See you at the next post !!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog