2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Comikrew April 2017 preview

With several misses of my original plan, I'm trying to slow down my Comikrew activity this month (also with several personal matter coming up). Hit the jump to check out what's coming in this slow month of Comikrew.


April will be a busier month behind the scene as I am super busy with my Ramadhan/Eid special and The Promise; which has been teased last week. On the release schedule, only two chapter of Chronicle is set to release this month. On the review side, there's several has been plan so we'll see which one I got to this time around.

Chronicle #53 (April 12th, 2017)

  • The fallout of the reunion between Azu Muto and Dominic Zhirkov continues
  • As Azu reconsider his decision, a spy decided to confront him.
  • However, that's not the only reunion that happens.


Chronicle #54 (April 26th, 2017)

  • The unexpected reunion at the end of the previous chapter continues with another revelation. 
  • Tenshimaru recounts his first memory of meeting Roxanne Simpson.
  • The mystery behind the arrival of Pirate Brotherhood on NEST is about to be unveiled.


Comikrew Love Story won't have any release this month, but be sure to wait for big announcement regarding this series as Ramadhan is indeed getting near.

On the review side, I'm finally got my hand on Digimon Adventure Tri part 4, so stay tuned for its definitely Reviewstravaganza soon. Teen Titans:The Judas Contract is set to release some time this month as well as the highly anticipated Furious 8. I'll be reviewing Furious 8 for sure, but will only reviewing Judas Contract if I got my hand on it.

Finally, in term of editorial articles, I might finally touching on what I actually doing for my day-job because I'm started to get more and more question about it. If there is any other controversial news, I'll be sure to give my thoughts on it as well.

So what do you think of this month preview ? Sound off your thought in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates by following and liking Comikrew Studio right here or on Facebook. Don't forget to subscribe to my comic on Tapastic and finally follow and hit me up on Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog