2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Comikrew March 2017 preview

Following the end of Love Marathon's event, I'll be toning down a little bit on my comic release, as the behind the scene for the upcoming month is getting piled up. That being said, it seems like this month I'll be gearing for a busy month of movie review.


For this month, Comikrew Love Story will be on rest, while Chronicle kicks off a new story arc following the end of Love Story in Central.

Chronicle #51 (March 9th, 2017)

  • A new story arc kicks off as somebody new enters into the picture.
  • Pirate Brotherhood finally arrives at their destination, but it is exactly ?
  • On the flashback side, the truth behind the Brotherhood's plan began to unravel.

Chronicle #52 (March 21st, 2017)

  • The flashback begins with the meeting that lead to Ken Muto's death.
  • The first meeting of Earth Union didn't go off well, when the other member of Union is being introduced.
  • Will Amir Al-Khain's effort end before it even started.

In term of review, I'll be reviewing Logan (sorry Lego Batman Movie, couldn't get a suitable showtime) for sure. I'll be also doing two reviewstravaganza for Digimon Adventure Tri and Gantz:O. Finally, I might be doing a review for the new Power Rangers movie, as I got something to deal with during that time.

So which one of this preview are you excited ? Sound off your thought in the comment section. I'll try to come up with a 'Terminology and Jargon' later this week. To stay up to date, be sure to follow and like Comikrew Studio right here or on Facebook. Don't forget to subscribe to my comic on Tapastic and finally follow and hit me up on Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog