2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

The Promise #4 is now available to read at Tapas

It has been out for quite some time but I just got a chance to do a blog post about it. Hit the jump to read the latest chapter of The Promise as well as the latest release of its Malay version.

As you might realized, I still hasn't got all my schedule proper so despite being released on time, I only got the chances to update about it on my blog this week.



  • Following the shocking request from Asnida, the story flashback to what lead to it.
  • How will Tri deals with Asnida's confession ?
  • More importantly, will this be the end between Tri and Ziera ?

However, if you prefer the Malay version, it has been updated with chapter 3 and 4 with chapter 5 set to be released next month with the final chapter of the English version. Both chapter can be read by clicking the link below.
http://www.matkomik.com/2017/11/janjiku-3.html
Janjiku #3



http://www.matkomik.com/2017/11/janjiku-4.html
Janjiku #4
What do you think of The Promise #4 ? Sound off your thought in the comment section. The Promise will set to conclude in December, so stay tuned for its very last chapter soon.To keep up to date, be sure to follow and like Comikrew Studio right here or on Facebook. Don't forget to subscribe to my comic on Tapastic and finally follow and hit me up on Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog