2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Chronicle #51 is now available on Tapastic

The road to Earth Union starts here as a new story arc kicks off in Chronicle. Hit the jump to read the newest chapter as Pirate Brotherhood finally reaches their mysterious destination.

  • A new story arc kicks off as somebody new enters into the picture.
  • Pirate Brotherhood finally arrives at their destination, but it is exactly ?
  • On the flashback side, the truth behind the Brotherhood's plan began to unravel.


What do you think of the chapter ? Sound off your thought in the comment section. I'm trying to get my hand on Digimon Adventure Tri and Gantz:O, so lets hope it will happen soon. To keep up to date with me, be sure to follow and like Comikrew Studio right here and on Facebook. Don't forget to subscribe to my comic on Tapastic and finally follow and hit me up on Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DARREL ROYAL'S LETTER

To build a better universe part 2