2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

How I Met Sherry Holmes is now available on Tapastic

2017 Love Marathon reaches its end this week with How I Met Sherry Holmes. Hit the jump to read my take on the gender-swapped version of Sherlock Holmes.

  • Love Marathon cap off with Comikrew's first comic featuring LGBT character.
  • Check out another alternate take of Sherlock Holmes with Sherry Holmes.
  • Witness the moment when Holmes met Lestrade for the first time
  • Will there be sparks between them ? Hint : at least one side.


What do you think of the story ? Which story featured for Love Marathon that you like the most ? Sound off your thought in the comment section. In regards with my plan to review Lego Batman Movie, to put your hope high as it depends on whether I have time to watch it this week or I skipped to Logan the week after. To keep up to date, be sure to follow and like Comikrew Studio right here or on Facebook. Don't forget to subscribe to my comic on Tapastic and finally follow and hit me up on Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog