2024 Please be nice
SMAP XV: Closure Read it now at Tapas
SMAP 15th Anniversary A look back of my proudest work
Chronicle: Earth Union is back !!
Celoteh 'O first episode

Comikrew November preview

November will be big for Comikrew as Chronicle reaches its penultimate chapter and CKOM is back for another year with a silent comic theme. Hit the jump to find out what are coming to Comikrew this month.


First of all, I'll be on silence the whole next week as I'll be out of town. But no worries as I'm still releasing Chronicle the week after that and the last week of November. Also, I'll be joining CKOM again this year so expect an extra comic coming.

Chronicle #44 (Release date : TBA)

  • Nia is facing a big trouble as her opponent bring back a past memory.
  • Meanwhile, Allan shows no sign of giving up despite against Pirate Brotherhood's best marksman.
  • However while the task force are busy fighting, one of the fight has already ended !!


Chronicle #45 (Release date : 29th Nov 2016)

  • The penultimate chapter of Helios Dragon
  • The fight almost reaches the conclusion, however which side will emerges triumphant ?
  • Helios Dragon finally met the crew of Pirate Brotherhood, will they be allies or will they be foes ?


 CKOM returns again this year with the theme of silent comic hero. I'll be joining though I'm only start working on mine after I got back. So, no preview but I can give a hint that it partly inspired from Metroid. So figure that out. Be sure to check out the comic when it is out on Mat Komik.

In term of review might be not much. I'll probably review Moana if I got to it. However, there is some comic that I've been reading that I might do a reviewstravaganza on especially as Gempakstarz seemingly having a renaissance right now.

Also Purdue just had their Malaysian Night recently. I believe you can watch it on their Facebook page if you missed it. Will I review it ? Not sure yet, but I gotta say that I'm pretty excited to watch it as it is based on the tale of Hang Tuah and I wonder if it can top the 2014 version in which we did Puteri Gunung Ledang. That was insane though.

And so, that is what's coming to Comikrew this month. For more update, be sure to follow and like Comikrew Studio right here or on Facebook. Don't forget to subscribe to my comic at Tapastic, and finally be sure follow and hit me up on Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog